What items are needed to set up a TDR100 Data Acquisition System?
Some combination of the following items is needed:
- TDR100 Time-Domain Reflectometer (TDR), which ships with the PC-TDR software
- LoggerNet or PC400 software, which allows the user to write CRBasic data acquisition system (DAS) programs
- CR800, CR1000, or CR3000 Measurement and Control Datalogger to run the DAS program
- If ac power is available onsite, a PS100 or PS200 rechargeable power supply plus a 9591 Wall Charger
- If ac power is not available onsite, a BP12/BP24 Battery Pack plus a CH100 or CH200 Charge Controller plus a SP20 20 W Solar Panel
- If more than one coaxial cable/sensor will be monitored, a SDMX50SP Coaxial Multiplexer
(Note: One multiplexer can handle up to 8 cables, two multiplexers are required for 9 to 15 cables, and three multiplexers are required for 16 to 32 cables.)
- ENCTDR100 TDR System Enclosure, which includes interface cables and has enough space for a battery/regulator, datalogger, TDR100, and one SDMX50SP
- User-supplied 50 ohm coaxial cable
For technical information on our products, enter the part number in the search box on our website.
Retour à la page d’accueil FAQ