CR6 OS 12.01
- (Minor) Removed Default DNS address (184.108.40.206) to improve data logger network security.
- (Minor) Removed the “Server:” line in the HTTP header response to improve data logger network security.
- (Minor) Fixed a rare case where the serial port used for communications would revert to the default setting.
- (Minor) Fixed an initialization error condition after ApplyAndRestart is triggered for constants declared as type Boolean in a ConstTable().
- (Minor) RTMC projects published to a datalogger will now be displayed before the data logger default web pages. The memory drive for the default data logger web pages was given a lower priority.
- (Minor) Changed when the OS checks the busy status of the micro SD card. The check is now performed before a write not after. This change lowers the power consumption when using Centon micro SD cards.